Please read carefully the conditions below before using the online store at www.snb-israel.com
By using the online store at www.snb-israel.com you declare that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
This document contains the General Terms, according to which REVIVAL BG Ltd, UIC: 200101421, headquarters and address of management: Varna, "Kapitan Raycho" 62, office 3, sells goods to its users through the online store at www.snb-israel.com, below will be called SHOP. Anyone who uses www.snb-israel.com will be called the USER.
When loading any page of the SHOP with built-in hyperlinks in it, as well as on the other pages of www.snb-israel.com or by using or paying products offered by the SHOP, the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The user identifies himself / herself for the purpose of determining his / her statement accepting the terms and conditions, which is made by the user's IP address stored on the server's log file www.snb-israel.com as well as other information.
Rights and responsibilities of the parties
The products in the SHOP are limited to the specified conditions. REVIVAL BG Ltd. has the right at any time and without notice to make changes to the published products and prices, and all such amendments and supplements will take effect from the time of their publication on the website of the online store: www.snb-israel.com
Limitation of Liability
In order to purchase products from the SHOP, you submit personal information. This information is under the protection of the Personal Data Protection Act. The SHOP uses personal information to improve the services it offers. The information you submit is only used to fulfill your order.
Duties and additional payments.
1.1. When you purchase products from REVIVAL BG Ltd, shown on www.snb-israel.com, you are obliged to pay to REVIVAL BG Ltd. the value displayed on the product page.
1.2. Upon payment by cash to the courier, advance payment through another system or transfer to a bank account or a micro account agree to pay all charges on the value of the companies providing courier services, banking institutions, or other systems used for payment of the products.
1.3. www.snb-israel.com prices are displayed in Euro and the USER is going to be charged in EURO. When you pay with Pay Pal you may have additional cost due to currency exchange rate. On the top of the web site www.snb-israel.com there is a button, by pressing it the USER can inform himself/herself about the exchange rate for the day.
Change in commodity prices
THE SHOP has the right to change the prices at any time, without giving notice to consumers in advance. The user is required to pay the price that is current at the time of the order.
When prices are reduced, the reduced prices are announced, with the new price placed next to the old one, which is scratched.
In case of technical mistakes made by the user in the information provided by him / her during the execution of the order, the SHOP has the right to refuse the execution of the order without paying any compensation to the consumer. In the case of user-paid amounts for a particular order (s) which for the above reasons can not be fulfilled, the SHOP undertakes to refund them.
Reduced prices are announced as the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
Consumer information under Art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
1. The main features of the products are described on the product presentation page.
2. Distributor of goods ordered by this online store is REVIVAL BG Ltd, UIC: 200101421
3. Seat and address of the distributor's management: Varna, 62, Kapitan Raycho Str., Office 3
4. The final price of the goods is displayed on the product presentation page next to the product name. The cost of delivery shipping costs is NOT included in the price of the goods. It is stated separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price. You may read more in our Delivery terms.
5. Online The SHOP does not charge any costs of using a communication tool for the conclusion of the distance contract.
6. Terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the SHOP undertakes to deliver the goods or to perform the services.
The terms of delivery and execution of the orders are described in the "Delivery terms" section. Terms of payment are listed in the "Payment Methods"
7. Goods inconsistencies and claims.
Attention! Upon receipt of the shipment please check the goods in the presence of the courier.
Upon receipt of the shipment, you must check the contents of the goods compliance package with the order. In the event of inconsistency of the received goods with the ordered ones, the SHOP shall replace the products on their own account without additional fees for the User.
In the case of missing goods found by the User upon receipt of the order, the SHOP may offer alternative products of the same value. If the Customer refuses to replace the products, the SHOP will refund the corresponding amount.
If you have a problem with a purchased product, you can contact our telephone representative:
In the case of violations of the appearance of the goods occurring during transport, you may contact the messenger for the damaged shipment protocol.
According to a BROTHER-IN-LAW and the CPA have a right to return the goods within 7 days and you will be refunded the full amount you paid, without shipping costs and costs associated with the method of payment, as well as those to insure the product if you have had any. Your obligations in relation to those laws require to care for excellent presentation and package (packaging, accessories, instructions) of the purchased product. The product not to be open, the package not to have damages and the instructions to placed in the box.
Not Medical or Health Care Advice
CONTENT CONTAINED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE NOR CAN IT BE RELIED UPON AS PREVENTATIVE CARE, CURE OR TREATMENT FOR ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE REGARDING THE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY VITAMIN, HERBAL OR DIETARY SUPPLEMENTATION, NUTRITIONAL, EXERCISE OR OTHER MEDICATION PROGRAM. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND OWN RISK.
The information presented on the site is not a substitute for consultation with professionals.
The products in the SHOP www.snb-israel.com are only for external use.
The product must be used up to the deadline written on the box of the product. It is the responsibility of the consumer to preserve the products under proper conditions, at a cool temperature, and to use it under hygienic condition.
REVIVAL BG Ltd shall not be liable for any dissatisfaction with the Products. REVIVAL BG Ltd does its best to ensure the effectiveness of the products, but if they are not found to be effective for a particular user, there will be no claims or claims on the part of REVIVAL BG Ltd.
Star Nails – Bulgaria and SNB-Israel strives for the products' colors to be presented as accurately and faithfully as possible. However, the colors displayed may vary, depending on the color calibration and deviation of the monitor or display on which they are displayed. Star Nails – Bulgaria and SNB-Israel can not be held responsible for ensuring that the displayed colors are real enough.
1. Star Nails - Bulgaria Ltd. And SNB-Israel provides a standard guarantee of quality and reliability.
2. The warranty period for electrical appliances is 24 months from the date of sale for individuals and 12 months for legal entities except where otherwise agreed.
3. With each delivery of items subject to warranty service, Star Nails - Bulgaria Ltd issues and provides the customer with a warranty card with the filled item details, warranty terms and conditions.
4. Star Nails - Bulgaria OOD is responsible for any lack of conformity of the goods with the sales contract, which exists at the delivery of the goods and is displayed within one year after delivery, even if it did not know about the non-compliance.
5. The warranty is valid upon submission of a commercial document certifying the purchase - a receipt or invoice, accompanied by the warranty card of the goods and the original packaging with a sticker and a serial number identifying it.
6. The consumer can not invoke and lose his rights under the guarantee provided in the following cases:
6.1. the warranty card is damaged or lost;
6.2. there is a proven track record of repair and removal of a non-compliance by a person or service center unauthorized by Star Nails - Bulgaria Ltd.;
6. 3. faults caused by improper operation; In such cases, Star Nails - Bulgaria may, but is not obliged to offer repair of the item at the expense of the consumer;
6.4. the physical integrity of the product has been compromised; In such cases, Star Nails - Bulgaria may, but is not obliged to offer repair of the item at the expense of the consumer;
6.5. in the case of chemical, electrical and / or other effects unrelated to the normal operation of the product; In such cases, Star Nails - Bulgaria may, but is not obliged to offer repair of the item at the expense of the consumer;
7. The commercial warranty provided for the product does not cover components of the product with a limited shelf life (batteries, consumables, etc.). The warranty service is only provided in the service centers indicated on the warranty card, provided that the product is fully documented and packaged.
1. Star Nails - Bulgaria Ltd. and SNB-Israel assumes no responsibility for improper storage of the products or incorrectly executed instructions for the application and use of the goods purchased by the company.
2. Star Nails - Bulgaria Ltd. and SNB-Israel is a supplier of goods for professional use. With the purchase of such goods, the customer declares that he is a trained professional or trained in a qualified instructor to work with the goods concerned.
3. Star Nails - Bulgaria Ltd and SNB-Israel assumes no responsibility for misuse of the product purchased by the company and its subsequent claims, losses, damages or damages.
SNB-Israel works in close cooperation with its clients. Customers of the company can rely on the company for advice or consultation on each product offered on this site on 052 99 200 20 (what’s up) or 054 433 9 433 in Israel.