UV lamp for professional use.
Designed to harden UV and UV LED gel and gel polish
UV Lamp functions and Buttons
1. Infrared Motion Sensor
2. Operating display LCD display, tracking the working time
3. Mode dial button 30 sec.
4. Mode dial button 60 sec.
5. Mode dial button 99 sec.
Heat reduction mode
6. Turn on the adapter
Dimensions: 225 × 138 × 85 mm
Weight: 0.5 kg
Adapter: Supply voltage 100-240V
50 / 60Hz 1A, DC24V output 1.5A
Power: 48W maximum
Wavelength: 365 nm + 405 nm
Number of LEDs: 21
Timer: 30s / 60s / 99s
Material: plastic housing and base
1. Body of the UV lamp
2. Instructions for use
3. Power cord (adapter)
Instruction for use
1. Connect the adapter to the power supply.
2. Select the operating mode for 30, 60 or 99 seconds, and press for a long time the corresponding button.
3. The 30- and 60-second operation buttons have a memory function and are already repeating the selected mode of operation (increased / decreased power and timer).
4. To clear the save, press the selected button for a long time or select another mode and press the corresponding button for long.
5. Continue pressing the 99s mode button to start 99 seconds dual / increased power.
6. Pressing the Mode button briefly for 99 seconds starts decreasing heat, and output power is automatically increased.
7. The infrared sensor automatically starts the operating mode of the system when it is in progress the hand was placed inside. The maximum working time if no specific mode is selected is 120 seconds.
1. Please read the instructions carefully before using the UV lamp.
2. Please use only as directed.
3. Do not allow liquids to flow into or on the system as it may be cause damage.
4. Please do not use if the timer buttons do not work.
5. Disconnect the power cord after finishing the operation.
6. Please do not use the lamp if the adapter is not working.
7. Please do not use the lamp continuously for more than 600 minutes as this could to reduce the life of the UV lamp.
8. Wear safety goggles and work suitably in use